Friday, January 9, 2009

Blessing #2

Okay, so I guess this isn't going to be a DAILY thing, but I'll do the best I can.
I am very thankful for Insurance! Long story short - Annagrace turned on the kitchen stove eye - Pyrex exploded - burn marks on the counter and burned holes in the vinyl floor. We called the insurance company - adjuster came - we now have a check. A check large enough to cover the expenses of finishing the 4th bedroom, tile the kitchen and laundry room floors, and tile the counter tops (with granite tiles that I purchased almost 4 years ago). I am so excited. The explosion could have been much worse - causing physical injuries to one or all of us. But, thankfully it was just the counters and floor - things that I've been wanting to replace since we moved in!

No comments:

Post a Comment