Saturday, May 9, 2009

#6

Wow today has been a really bad day for me . . . it is really hard for me to find the "blessing" in the day. It all boils down to - I'm a neat freak who married a very messy person. It is the instigator to the majority of our fights. But, today . . . today I just didn't have the fight in me . . . I just ended up really depressed. Now I can't snap out of it so, now . . . today, more than ever I NEED to write in my blessings journal/blog.
So . . . .(fingers tapping on keyboard not knowing what to type) . . . I'm thankful for my home. I may get upset over the cleanliness and who's job it is to clean it, but it is there and it is mine. It is a wonderful house - sturdy, stable, beautiful, spacious. It serves it's purpose and then some. It is a house we could live in for the rest of our lives and be happy with. It is the house I grew up in - it holds the memories of my childhood, adolescence, and adult life. And now it holds the memories of my little Annagrace.
I'm thankful that our payment is affordable and we have stable incomes to cover it. So many people are currently losing their homes - it makes me really appreciate my house, my roof over my head - even if it does have dirty dishes, toys, and clothes everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment